Friday, June 22, 2007

Last Blog of Spring (or first of Summer)

Heard El-P at a bar today. first time hearing him in a public venue outside of a concert. TPC!! I'm on the Tasmanian Pain Coaster right now. A lot to do on this (Tiger Prawn) show with little time. Let me get to it. Might be a little sloopy since I am on three hours sleep each day for the last 5.

Can't wait to start choreographing.

Michael Dice Jr. is going to help pic show order. (Don't telll him though. You, and only you know this. It shall be a sweet surprise.)

-Top rock piece is going to be awesome.
-I need to get a *bloggin* camcorder.
-This show will look amazing. UPSTAGE AREA AT THE BEGINNING IS A MUST.
-I think TPC is the theme of this show. This may seem morbid butpain is everywhere and nobody seems to want to claim it. "This is the sound of what you don't know killing you. This is the sound of what you don't believe (still true.) This is the sound of what you don't want still in you..."
-"WHO WANTS TO BE AN ARTIST?" the newest hit show in a coffee shop near you.
-"Lazerfaces' Warning
-HOW DO I TALK ABOUT RELATIONSHIPS WITHOUT BEING CLICHE. (Harder than one would think.)
-"Addicted to the groundwork| footwork, you're lovin it..." (cool calm pete)
-Oh, crap!! epiphany time!! just figured out "Intrigue in the House of India" Idea. (see line above.)
-okay so I have five songs so far for sure, and they are, in no particular order:

Tasmanian Pain Coaster
Run The Numbers
TOJ
Intrigue in the House of India
Lazerfaces' Warning
Poisenville Kids/No Wins
Stepfather Factory
Delorean

Okay, so that's not five but I just need to delude myself for a couple of weeks.

This is where I am.
Go El-p. Against the grain is changing the face.

Peace
Kyle

No comments: