Thursday, June 28, 2007

Preview Blog

Okay, So, TP opens tomorrow. I think I have spent more time stressed tahn ever imagined. It is a good show though. Considering for the most part This show is all me, I am glad to see the cast taking it as their own and playing and enjoying themselves all the way. "Been a long time coming."
There is a TON of buzz about this show right now. Let us hope I have a good monday.

Since this show is essentially set (and I mean essentially), I want to start choreographing DDT this saturday just to get into it (LIKE A SEX MACHINE) Probably start with truancy (Which I totally forgot in my last list.) total pop and lock piece only sexier. Either that or Intrigue... or Something is wrong. Let me look at the other blogs and figure it out.

New List.
Shoes or No shoes?
Lazerfaces' Finale
Traffic Cone stealing/set?
Lobby art work (stencils)
Get music to Dice.
Remember the lackluster reception to TOJ
Steal the bacon (you'll get it one day)
can I get a wall to "publicize" on?
Remember to turn Page's out!!!
Some Audition Material will be from "DDT"
Girls and boys pieces in show.
Need more Boys.


That's the biz for the day, folks. Heade out and about to handle business for tonight's preview. Come see the show. It's beautiful... Daytrip will be prettier.

No comments: