Friday, September 14, 2007

Blog Blog Blog...

Hey, All
So, yes, this blog is late. It is. Sorry. Had to get this poster design done and I am in love with it. I lost my adapter for my laptop in the bag that I lost so I have had to borrow juice from other people for the last week or so. Quite frustrating. my new one should come in tomorrow or monday. Poster and postcard designs are going to print tonight. Sweet. kinda drunk right now. A lot has happened in the last week. on Monday I went shopping with shannon. found shirts and some random accoutrements for the show. gonna be super hot. found something potentially awesome for Vivian. So cute. Hope it fits. Later that day I met with Nick and we definitely want to try and get some "scoops" for TPC. It's a lighting thing you wouldn't understand. You will when you see it. if it works properly it will look like a near death experience. there was a specific look for Run the Numbers we are going for. It will be fucking hot. We also finalized the ideas for the bio pics in the brochure. It's gonna be awesome. There is this great Sinatra mugshot poster thatinspired the idea and Nick and I just ran with it.
Starting to brainstorm with marissa about some lobby display ideas. Wanna make everyone a little uncompfortable before they step into the space so they can forget about said comfort when the show starts. Hammered out an idea about opening announcements at the production meeting (yes, we plan those as well) and it should be hilarious. I need to get a phat-ass Adidas track suit for it, ASAP. Also talked with Corrie about some depressing things I will refuse to let get me down.


There is obviously a bunch of stuff to do still. So much choreography, so little time. We are working Get your hand off my Shoulder, Pig and Telemundo. should be tasty as hell.
-HAVE TO REORGANIZE
-Trimming down Telemundo tomorrow morning,
-have to find out who's videoing this
-Rehearsing with Brian and Nebi for Poisenville Kids
-meeting
-catch everybody upon choreogrphinc a whole should. Have fun.

You look nige in a shirt before.

Okay that should be enough. Speparate you absentloutly will.
Enjoy your wleep, passion and virtuility to put upon better. Swee dreams? I have to go before my legs give out.

Holla

No comments: